STAGED. STYLED. STATEMENT SPACES.
At CG Statement Designs in Chandler, Arizona, we provide both professional home staging and interior styling to transform your home into a space that feels warm and inviting and functions for all of life's busy activities.
What is Home Staging?
Using a professional home stager helps to create the “at home” feeling buyers are looking for when they step in a home. By artfully preparing a home to appeal to the greatest selection of buyers, staging helps to generate a quick sale and at a higher price. Staging isn't just applicable to luxury or vacant homes, but can assist ANY homeowner in preparing their home to sell. Every buyer should experience a "WOW" moment when they step into a home that has been properly staged.
What is Interior Styling?
Maybe you just want to update the style of a room in your home. Maybe you are moving into a new home with a clean slate that needs inspiration. Or maybe you recently entered a new stage in your life (i.e. empty nester, retirement) and your home is ready to reflect that as well. Interior styling can help you to accomplish these goals.
Experience the difference in your home.
When design elements are used that create optimal function and flow and arrangements and vignettes are set up that create an emotional connection to a space, buyers and homeowners alike will not want to leave! In staging, this allows potential buyers to see themselves "at home" in the space to generate a quick sale and at top dollar. In styling/decorating, this helps to create an environment that is warm and inviting and is personalized to you and your lifestyle.
Whether you are selling or just ready to create a new statement space, let CG Statement Designs be the right choice for an investment in your home!
Top 10 Reasons
To Professionally Stage Your Home
1. A professional Home Stager will help you view your home with "buyer's eyes" when preparing to sell.
2. Your home’s online photos will stand out and attract showings.
3. Buyers can visualize themselves living in your home.
4. Staging helps your home's "flaws" to be overlooked.
5. It will help you be objective about your home.
6. Most agents consider it a critical necessity.
7. You will make more money on the sale.
8. Your house will sell faster!
9. You can relax and let us do the work for you!
10. Choosing NOT to stage your home will only help your competition.