Create your statement style.
Interior styling and E-design services are intended to help you fall in love with your home again. By artfully using design, organizational, and decorating techniques, I will create an environment that is comfortable, stress-free, beautiful, and personal to you.
Schedule a FREE Discovery Call: 30 min complimentary virtual meeting will include…
- Meet and greet to discuss personal style
- Love/hate colors or trends? What stores/websites do you like shopping at?
- What trouble areas do you have with your space? What are you looking to accomplish?
- Recommend next steps in your design process
Click to Schedule your FREE Call Today!
Interior Styling/E-Design Consultation: $99
*Additional trip charges may apply depending on location
During this initial appointment, we will meet to identify everything you would like to accomplish in the proposed project areas of your home! (If a virtual appointment is preferred, homeowners will be instructed in and asked to take and send photos of their home prior to the appointment). The consultation is intended to:
- Help you define your personal style
- Identify shopping needs and any cosmetic changes
- Get you started in the process of redesigning your home to reflect the needs and lifestyle of your family
Prior to meeting, you will fill out a detailed questionnaire on your proposed project and send photographs of the space(s) to help me understand your project, style, budget, and preferences. Following the consultation, I hope you will walk away with a better understanding of your home’s needs to help you navigate the design process and set you well on your way to a gorgeous looking home.
Click to Schedule Consultation Today!
Once an initial consultation is completed, E-design options are intended as a next step to help create a visual and "see" the planned result of a newly styled space.
2-D Mood Board: $199/room
A "mood" or "vision" board is a collection of inspiration and ideas for a space in regards to color, textures, lighting, and décor style.
Products (furniture, art, accessories, paint, lighting, etc.) are visually pulled together on a virtual "board" to create a vision for the room. Includes all product links.
Mini Home Makeover: $350
Let's roll up our sleeves and get to work! Guided by your personal consultation, we will work to resolve the “problem areas” of your home. This may be the final "installation day" in a larger design process where everything comes together (think the last few minutes on your favorite HGTV show). Or it could be using primarily what you already own along with a few new furniture items and décor to refresh your home again. You won’t believe the difference a few hours of work can make!
This service can take up to 4 hours in-person in the home and includes:
- furniture rearranging, de-cluttering, and reorganizing
- creating functional work and play environments
- accessory and décor styling
Note: This is just a sample of what we could accomplish. Everyone's needs are different and we can create a budget and work day specific to your needs.
Organization Add-on: $125+
Kids room or play room out of control? Can't ever find anything in a closet or the pantry? Let's get organized in your home!
- Includes a 30 min session to determine scope of project, measure the space, budget, and plan within the scope of a current home design
- Storage bins, baskets, containers, etc will be recommended prior to in-home appointment based on scope of project and can be purchased independently or additionally from designer as implemented at time of service.